|From Drop Box|
With all these bodily swellings going on, and after seeing a cartoon featuring the Hulk on ABC3 last night, I started to ponder - maybe there's a superhero inside me trying to get out, lol?!?!? It's just taking a *really* long time!!!! *Sigh*, I wish that were so, but my body's recent misbehaviours means a trip back to the GP on Friday, and more assessments. And it also means no running, for now anyway :-(
This would be another reason why I am *so* grateful to have a Thermomix in my house, it's really reduced the amount of food prep I have to do, saving my poor hands at the moment. And it's still all Thermomixing, all the time around here!!!
- almond cake (gluten free)
- Jude Blereua's 'Echidnas'
- Butter Chicken and rice (from 'Everyday Cooking')
- chocolate custard
- coffee (latte - cup of milk, scoop of ground coffee, 7 minutes at 70deg on speed 4)
- rice for leftover Butter Chicken
- mashed potatoes (soooooo gooood!!!!)
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
One of the symptoms of my arthritis is a condition called dactylitis, also known as 'sausage digits', basically meaning swollen fingers and toes. I've got a couple of misshapen toes after a 'run' of dactylitis, and now the first finger (left index finger) has joined the party.